III. After Care Home for Women, Nirmal Chhaya Complex, Jail Road, New Delhi
- After Care Home has a sanctioned capacity of 100 women in the age group of 18-35 years. This Home follows the provisions of the Juvenile Justice Act.
- It provides non-formal education, school education and after care services like training in nursing and mid wifery, nursery teacher training, training in cutting and Tailoring, Beauty Culture and Hair dressing through Industrial Training Institute (ITI), a Government of Delhi institution in order to rehabilitate the residents.
- Efforts are made to secure their placements in private sector or Govt. sector.
- Efforts are also made to arrange their marriage as another mode of rehabilitation in the society. Free boarding, clothing, bedding, medical facilities and counselling are provided to such women.
- Discharged residents of custodial and non-custodial institutions are admitted in this Institution who are in the age group of 18-35 Years and whose conduct/behaviour was found to be satisfactory.
Superintendent, After Care Home for Women, Nirmal Chhaya Complex
Nirmal Chhaya Complex, Jail Road, New Delhi, Tel-28520653.
Shelter Home for Pregnant & Lactating (Destitute) Women
- Two shelter homes were set up on 08.02.2011 for (destitute) Pregnant and Lactating women Sarai Rohilla and Jahangirpuri.
- These shelter homes are providing comprehensive services of care, protection and nurture to women & children.
- Pregnant / Lactating women who are destitute
Centre Incharge, Shelter Home
- Centre In charge, Matritava Chhaya, Community Center, A- Block, Jahangirpuri, Delhi, phone: 9971802146, 9971802415,011- 27633148, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centre In charge, Matritava Chhaya, Community Center, Chander Shekhar Azad Colony, Sarai Rohilla, Delhi, Phone : 9971802146, 9971802415,011- 23694147, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org